Ok folks! Sorry it has been awhile since the last post. With Easter preparations at the end of last month and children in from their schools' spring break, it was a bit hard to sit down and do a post (sheer exhaustion!). Excuses, excuses I know, but I have slowly been setting up a Flickr account with the pictures Raphie and I have been taking. The month of April's pictures are officially up! Now I just have to backtrack a bit and get the older pictures up as well. In order to see the pictures, I will need emails of parents that would like to be part of Sheltering Arms Flickr account. You will then become a contact of mine once I send out invitations and only the contacts should be able to view. Still working the ropes with Flickr, but it is coming along!
Keep posted later this week, with May Day Festivities happening all this week! We will be sure to capture all the magic and fun!
Also, next Saturday May 7th from 9am-1pm, is opening day at Phoenixville's Farmers Market. Not only is it the 10th anniversary of the market itself, but it is also the festival of the Honey Bee! Sheltering Arms volunteered to help with the children's table this year! So stop by and say hi! For more information go to : http://www.phoenixvillefarmersmarket.org/calendar/celebration-of-the-honey-bee-festival
Hope to see you there!
Have a splendid May Day!
- Emily -
No comments:
Post a Comment